The Naked and the Read.

Whoever is most impertinent has the best chance.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City, NY, United States

Erstwhile journalist. Navy vet. Two-day Jeopardy champion. Sudden family man. Wayward opiner.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jonesing for more Jones news: Holy crap! The song has words!

Gawker says the buzz on the upcoming non-indie Indy flick isn't all that hot, but it might all be part of a studio flack's conspiracy to bag on the movie for fun and profit.

More importantly, in a magnanimous nod to credulous, regressive children of the 80's like me, a Gawker commenter reveals that there are actually words to John Williams' famous Indiana Jones musical score. To wit:

Latest by Hez: Sing it with me now: In-di-ana fuck-ing Jones In-di-ana moth-er-fuck-ing Jones In-di-ana fuck-ing Jones Bite my ball-sack you Na-zis I'm In-di-ana fuck-ing Jones

It works! It really works! Not only that, but it works for Superman, too. My life is now complete, and yours should be, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home